Saturday 5 November 2016

IN SEARCH OF EUROPES BEST CASTLES TO VISIT

I’ll be the first to admit I’m a bit of a history geek. I love Europe because its so jam-packed with history from across the ages, loads of fascinating architecture and enough diversity to keep you entertained for weeks or months of travels. 
So when I was last in Europe I made it a bit of a mission to hunt down Europe’s Best Castles to visit. Some even operate as hotels and all are open to the public for viewing. So here they are…

Ashford Castle, Ireland

Chateau de Versailles, France

chateau-de-versailles-france

Edinburgh Castle, Scotland

Mont Saint-Michel, France

Neuschwanstein Castle, Germany

neuschwanstein-castle-germany

Peleș Castle, Romania

peles-castle-romania

Windsor Castle, England

[Click to continue...]






No comments:

Post a Comment